Monday, March 1, 2010

An Apologetic Post

Dear Readers,
This blog has been active since January 1st of this year, with kitchen stories, experiences, incidents & also some personal stuff, when I went off the track. However, my series "Working in front of Heat--Kitchen Incidents, Experiences & Stories" has been too rude, too expressive & at places, few of my readers were upset with posts, when either they were not meant to be targeted/poorly expressed/too-much-information have been given or they didn't understand it properly.
I have removed all those series, as of today & I commit to discontinue the series "Working in front of Heat--Kitchen Incidents, Experiences & Stories" with immediate effect.
My sincere apologies for the readers, who found my posts to be obscene/expressed.
Thank you,
Pampered Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment