Thursday, March 4, 2010

So dark is the con of man!!!

Yes...it is so dark, the darker side of human being I have never seen before. May be I have seen in macro-level so couldn't decipher, but in micro level, things are becoming clear now. People can be endowed with so much of vengeance. Couldn't they think before going forward??Couldn't they inform me, before doing this??
One always warns other before he touches fire, not after that. But now??
Now I lament I shouldn't have done it, but I cant undo. God has not given us two keys with- Ctrl & Z. May be in *next version* we will be born with these two buttons. I am so silent now, people/colleagues are telling me that. Just waiting for situations to improve. Not talking to all..except a few!! Fortunately, few colleagues/friends are with me & can feel how I am feeling now [Its really a solace for me.I hope they are still with me...giving me emotional support!!], but I will never break down!! I will rebuild & I now I can...
God is continuously giving me the power to face all odds & I am sure..I will pass in this exam also...
But what I am concerned about is the darker side of human being..their evil side. One colleague was telling me of ying-yang...good & evil. But we are human beings--our thought process is moulded in such a way that we always think that only good happens to us, but we forget that if we can enjoy the good parts of life, we should also know how to accept the unfortunate consequences too..

No comments:

Post a Comment