Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kitchen Conversations...

Date: March 19th, 2010
Time: Around 1300 hrs
Place: Anon Hotel, Dubai

[We work--real hard work, when we dont have even time to have some fun at work. However, sometimes little jokes we crack, which become a cause for some humour!! A conversation follows...]
I came out of the Pastry Chiller, in pastry kitchen.
Pastry Chef told me, "GG, today your bananas are not good."
I replied, with a usual tone of doubt,"My bananas???"[My meaning was something else, since nothing belongs to me--all belongs to the guests]
Everyone starts laughing out..
Pastry chef continues, "Do you have a bananas?"
I replied, since I didnt have anything else to say, "Yes..I do!!"[Everyone continues laughing...dont forget, most of the pastry staff including the pastry chef are members of fair sex!!!]
Some other associate said, "Well Gaurav, your banana is smaller than this one,"pointing towards one banana.
I said, "Well...Aaah..yes".
Pastry chef interrupts, "Oh.now you guys are talking nasty".
The same associate told Pastry Chef, "Well chef...you started it all..."
I left the Pastry kitchen for good...was a little embarrassed.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment