Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation time...

Dear Readers/Followers,
Everyone needs sometime to relax[Kaustav says, "Chillax"], sometime to be in energy savings mode[i.e. being lazy]--So do I. I was feeling tired for a couple of months & also it is a nice time to go on vacation. For obvious reasons, I am going for a short vacation & opting for the balance to be taken the following year.
As usual, I will be available in gtalk[masterchefgaurav@gmail.com], yahoo messenger[gaurav.ghosh@yahoo.com & gg_0202@yahoo.co.in], apart from facebook[My brother will allow me to use his net connection--Hopefully].
Definitely, my contact number in Dubai will not come to any use in India, however, I will temporarily use my previous contact# in India, i.e. +919831287426[Make sure you dont call me at odd hours, the TZ of India is 5:30 hrs East of GMT].[The aforementioned cell# will be active from June 11th, 2010 after 1500 hrs GMT, i.e. the day from when my vacation starts...]
Posts may be infrequent...I have many plans...small plans & big plans...Keeping my fingers crossed to make it a successful trip back home. I want to go to Goa also...never been there...n so many plans...
I will be back to Dubai by July 31st evening & start my life afresh in Dubai from August 1.
Till then....take care...
Gaurav.

No comments:

Post a Comment