Friday, July 16, 2010

How is vacation going along?

Many colleagues who know I am on vacation, ask me this question, "How is vacation going along?" & my typical answer is so far so good. The day I landed here, it was raining[I dont know...it seems to be a coincidence--whenever I am coming to Calcutta, its raining here]. I am not totally fond of rains, unless it is a hot & humid day when the heavy spells of shower are total relief, at least the temperature drops for sometime. But the light drizzles doesn't help much, as the humidity is high.However, too much...Aah!!!...messes up everything...
Yes, I had big plans for this vacation..many things in mind...20 days are not big enough for anything to handle carefully & smelling the sense of success in it...but I am trying my best with my limited resources & having immense courage in myself & complete faith in Almighty...

I was excited about this vacation..apart from handling something big, I wanted to visit places, like Goa, where I have never been to...but this desire seems to be too distant...so many things to take care here...n for me...banks, this n that..bla bla bla...

In family..everyone seems to be well..except a few arguments with my father, mother & my bro...to which my mother told me, "Don't come here again..."...Hmm...I was a little disappointed. If I dont come to Kolkata...where should I go??Does that mean I should not visit India during my vacation...

Hmm...disappointing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment