Friday, February 19, 2010

My Silence!!!!

One of my friends often comment on my *philosophical* ride, when I chat with him [A friend, who is an astrologer, have been chatting with him for years now, but never met--perhaps God has reserved sometime later, if he has...] on those days, when I am pissed off---with everyone. Most of the time I ping my friends, if they are online, if they are willing to chat, I carry on, else....even I dont ping all--the people I like, I feel free with ....
Sometimes, I do get i.e. philosophical, when everything seems to be fake, baseless, illogical, unscientific & lacks reasoning...like now....I have been out of country now for 4 months now...no one to talk to, except calling up Mom or few close friends, who studied with me, in school, college etc, but they also have their own schedules, own priorities, own life etc & finally, its the matter of empathy...Hardly people empathise nowadays [I understand that people have got better business to do...], but for us, Empathising with the guest is a compulsion, but for us????Its really a big question mark....
When I return home from work....my work is now either sitting in front of the laptop, chatting with friends online, or going out...to the deptt. stores or else to the malls, now for a change, I have thought of going for long walks--I will breathe fresh air [FYI....Dubai is less polluted than Kolkata!!!] & it will help me to lose weight...but all seems to be pretty boring & then sleeping by 9 or 10 pm[Ohh..this is awful, I never used to sleep before 11:30 or 12 ] & getting up by 4 am!!!!
Now I got a bad headache, I dont know why, may be I caught cold [Its a frequent problem for me now], or may be eye problems are back [My eyes are giving me hardtimes already...]..
Most of the times, I am pissed off nowadays--speak to people only for the sake of speaking--laugh only for the sake of laughing....why?????I dont know...I dont have an answer to it..even dont know who has an answer to it...Perhaps I need some physical rest & mental rest...too much of pressure, blamegame, being scapegoat...I am stressed!!!!!!
Fortunately my uncle is coming down for a day, before he moves to California...at least that can ease my mental stress a bit...I will be back in touch with a relative, out of country...

The headache is getting bad now...

No comments:

Post a Comment