Monday, December 9, 2013

The love story of Neil...Part II

[This story carries on from Neil's conversation with me, posted a couple of weeks before, in this same blog...]
Today, Neil came to my place, since it is my day-off--so that we can have lunch together & some casual chat..
"I am terribly frustrated,", Neil said whilst slurping the Laksa, I made for our lunch.
"Hmm...and why???", I asked Neil--Neil doesn't seem to respond to anything, either he is fully concentrating on his food or his mind is elsewhere--inattentive.u
"Neil...I asked you a question", I was a little pissed off, when he didn't seem to reply within a stipulated time."Umm, well, nothing seems to happen--professionally , in personal life--days seem to be boring, seem to frustrating---my co-workers are just another cuckoo--I am getting upset for nothing.
"Sometimes, I have nothing to do, nowhere to go...nothing to read....really idle. People are coming out of their "shell" & now showing their real form. People who I relied on most, are becoming too much for me. I am getting bored of Kent, the people around me, the place where I work...I need a change", Neil sighed.

Neil's frustration is obvious--he is a hardworking fellow, as far as I know--I have never seen his work--we work in different industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment