Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Piercing Heart

broken-heart-red-knifeMy heart was hurting this afternoon.
  It does this sometimes but I don’t really share this feeling  with all.
  There are days when many things come to mind that make my heart not just ache but feel like it is being stabbed.  I feel like my heart is being pierced with a needle..over and over again. When I asked my heart why does it hurt...it said...


1.  I hurt for the past.
2. I hurt for the time wasted in my life.
3.  I hurt for being  feeling old.
4.  I hurt because I miss people.
5.  I hurt because I am disturbed.
6.  I hurt because I can’t help.
7.  I hurt because I wish I didn’t care.
8.  I hurt because I feel everything now.
9.  I hurt because of my mistakes.

10.  I hurt because I fail.
11.  I hurt because I have hurt others.
12.  I hurt because no one understands me.
13.  I hurt because I have no soul mate.
14.  I hurt because I am alone.
15.  I hurt over people I have lost.
16.  I hurt over being hurt by people.
17.  I hurt again because I think of past hurts.
18.  I hurt because I feel misunderstood.
19.  I hurt over mental illness.
20.  I hurt over the state of the world.
21.  I hurt because so many others hurt.
22.  I hurt because I fear there is no turning back to fix things.
23.  I hurt because I need a hug.
24.  I hurt because I worry about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment