Sunday, September 26, 2010

Festive season....

The third quarter is about to end up in a couple of days [alcoholics, please dont get me wrong...] & lies the festive season ahead--Bengali's Annual Festival, Durga  Puja [though Bengalis have festival round the year] & followed by Diwali, Christmas & the new year & another year....
As usual, I will miss home, during this period, as I have not stayed with my family during Durga Puja, since 2008 & this year possibilities are remote, unless God wants so...
I am busy with menu planning for my own[yes, for my very own.....]Thanksgiving[who to thank to???], Christmas[Coz, every year I do so....]& new year may be...apart from weekly trials on my day offs...
This is it..keep on checking my blog, as it will be updated from time to time...weekly, if not daily....
Buona Giornata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment