Monday, January 4, 2010

The First Pampering...


Hi All...
Its been a longtime, that I have blogged...the last one being on one of my favourite pursuits--Astrology[http://gauravastro.blogspot.com], however, now I feel, I should communicate to the world about my profession.
Sometimes, I feel, until I am pampered, I cannot do well. Even you wont--until pampered.
In kitchen, we are pretty raw--profanities--be it for fun, for some *show* or when one is really pissed off is globally accepted. He can be a highly professional chef swearing in the kitchen, or a grand masterchef, who doesn't even know how to sign a request or write his name--all using profanities.Is there any diff. between any two??Perhaps it is only the education..
For myself, I like only for some fun, or when I am my own target. Yes, I get pissed off with me sometimes, when I cannot cope up with some uncontrollable situations, n I curse myself. But when I am serious??I dont do to anyone else, as I feel it to be quite unprofessional to abuse others[CAVEAT:I may do so, when my target is not in front of me, or my voice will not be audible to him]--be it any *f* word, *a* word or whatever...
As of now, I have listened to a lot of abuses--be it the Grand master chef of India, another pampered chef of ITC group of hotels, or my previous exe. chef Paul Noronha of ITC Chola Sheraton or the Exe. Chef of Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, Chef Jean Christophe Fieschi.
I sometimes recollect, Anthony bourdain claiming that this business[food business]grows assholes, which is our principal export.He also considers himself as an asshole & tells you "Probably you are an asshole too...!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment