Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life ....post vacation....

Life has different phases...birth, death, marriage...n so many...but for me...everyday is a new day..a new phase, a day full of hopes, wishes, deeds & so on & so forth.
Leaving home after vacation was a little emotional for me...I dont know why do I cry whilst leaving home. I was mentally prepared a week before my vacation was about to end...but I couldn't control my emotions whilst leaving home. What is the reason??Attachment???Hmmm....I easily get attached to like-minded people...but sometimes its too much. I need to resist from such *attachments* unless, I will have to invite some disasters in my life & so-called *friends* who uses me & in the end echeat on me..something, I need to change in myself very soon...being selective of friends...even an enemy is better than such a friend.

Anyways...life has pretty changed after coming back to Dubai. Now..I am trying to be little more calm, get less hyper, less reactive ..n many many things...LESS!!!
Again I am trying to be more focussed now...remember Chef Shetty "Focus karo..tum chef ho,", which I have been losing before going on vacation...but now..its time. Opportunities like this come less..why not???To focus on other stuff...entire life is there...but right now...its the career. Some of the well-wishers advised my parents on me marrying someone...but I am not desperate neither interested now...the soil beneath me must be strong enough....

At home...met my old astrologer...he is really old enough...really....n he said many stuffs about me....well, I can foresee a lot of things....but I have given myself 2 years time....either make...or break!!! I dont wish to live long...though my astrologer assures a wealthy & healthy long life...I just want to live a couple of years...n then I want "Maa to break my chains & make me free....."

No comments:

Post a Comment