Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Will the spring of love ever come in my life??

This is what Neil was asking me last weekend, when he came to Dubai on vacation last month, "Will the spring of love ever come in my life?".
I didn't have an answer for him, even if he asked me astrological possibilities!!Given that Neil has a lot of pros and cons when looking for his *soulmate*, often he relaxes his *conditions* which he looks for in his probable life partner, I find him pretty lenient these days. For example, he got attracted to a Swiss girl few months before, who he came across in another office, Sarah.
"I felt, we share a bond. We exchanged our phone no. & thought of catching up someday soon", Neil's voice was heavy.
"So, we went out to have Italian food in the near by restaurant & spent a couple of hours over there. The only thing worried me was her age. She is so young to me. After dinner, we went to the bar close by--she had a cocktail & myself a beer & then off to home.
"We were texting each other pretty frequently & then it was her birthday. The same gift I gave her on her birthday, as I gave to Melissa on her last birthday in Kent. A perfume & a single red rose.
"The following day, we went to eat in a french restaurant, as we discussed before.But then after that night, her texts started becoming infrequent. Even her calls...we planned to meet again but then, she was not in a mood.
"The entire story finished in just a few weeks. I was already in the mood to move on & let Sarah go. I wasn't wrong my friend. But then, even I was feeling good", Neil added with a smile.
"No, I didn't lose anything. I didn't see anything for me to lose, except a probable friendship may be. But then, its ok. Many will come and go. What matters is those people who will still stay with you in your last minute".
I couldn't agree with Neil anymore. That is so true--people will come and go & how many will stay with you till your last moment.
"Well, there is this girl, who I have started liking, from USA, with who I worked before.But then she is in states now...not sure if I will see her again".
Will the spring of love ever come in Neil's life, when Neil can sing to all her lost *loves*, "Never mind I find someone like you....."

No comments:

Post a Comment